|Mirror [#1]||Sunflowers Amigurumi Crochet Pattern.pdf||31,120 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Sunflowers Amigurumi Crochet Pattern.pdf||34,167 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Sunflowers Amigurumi Crochet Pattern.pdf||38,935 KB/Sec|
Crochet pattern to make these beautiful flowers. They are easy to make and great for on your windowsill.
Size: the flower diameter is 9.5 inches/ 23.75 cm.
Height: 16 inches/ 40 cm (from bottom of the root to top of the highest petal).
For materials you can use:
- No 2 yarn (Sport, Baby). Catania yarn from Schachenmayr SMC;
- 4.00 mm hook;
- Polyester fiberfill;
- Tapestry needle;
- Strong iron wire 29 inches/ 73.5 cm long for stem and root;
- Strong iron wire 13 inches/ 32.5 cm long for leaf;
- Pliers for cutting and bending the wire;
- Bucket or Flower Pot, diameter of the bottom 3.2-4.2 inches/8-10.5cm, diameter of the top 5- 5.8 inches/ 12.5-14.5cm, high 4.6 inches/ 11.5 cm;
- All purpose Glue (used to glue the root to the flower pot in case Flower does not fit properly);
- 15 mm Safety Eyes for making face of Flower (Optional).
These flowers are crocheted using 2 strands of yarn. Instead of 2 strands you can use Worsted Weight yarn and a 4 mm hook.
Please note: This crochet pattern is an eBook. You can read it on your iPad, tablet or computer, but it cannot be printed out.